Monday 10 April 2017

P90X Week 6 Complete

I've just started on the 7th week of P90X. A week ago I felt drained of energy and a friend recommended that I try using Glutamine. I've used it in the past but haven't bought it for many years. I took about 5g and it seemed to help a bit. Either that or the warmer weather has made it getting up easier in the morning.

When doing P90X every day and also training BJJ (I trained 4 times last week) which is a high volume for me, there seems to come a point where you either stop doing the workout or push through and it starts to get better. I decided to push through because I want some good results and am getting ready to compete again in BJJ.

My stats this morning were:
April 10, 2017: 155/96 BP, 51 BPM, 83 cm waist, 74 kg
Compared with the start:
February 27, 2017: 143/79 BP, 50 BPM, 87 cm waist, 75.6 kg

Things seem to be getting better (except for blood pressure) so I'm doing something right. I've decided to use Fitday.com to calculate calories at a deficit of 500 a day, which is 3500 a week and equals under half a kilo of weight (hopefully fat). I'm trying to approach the diet part more scientifically now that I'm accustomed to eating higher fat and less carbohydrate. It might get tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment