Saturday 7 February 2015

On the Mat Day 583: More focused

Training yesterday morning I felt more focused than ever before. I think being choked out last lesson has woken me up to the fact that I am doing a combat sport and I need to be more aware and focused on what I am doing. I've pretty much decided to roll to the best of my ability with blue belts and up and not give them anything like a free pass or back-take. For the time being though, I will let white belts work their game with me as I did on Friday morning, especially as some of them will compete soon.

I hope I can keep this focused from hereon and improve my BJJ.
On another note, week 3 of P90X3 is done and I am so enjoying the short 30 minute hard workouts. I also feel well rested, getting 8 hours of sleep a night on average, and am eating much better than ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment