Sunday 2 March 2014

P90X Week 2

Work has been busy this week so I didn't get much time besides Monday and Sunday (today) to train jiu-jitsu but I kept pushing play with P90X. The muscle ache that was almost chronic from the first week has disappeared and I feel much stronger. I added a few reps to my score sheets so was very happy about that. During Legs and Back I also felt that my legs have a bit more endurance and today when doing BJJ drills for leg drag passes my legs did not feel tired at all. P90X is slowly starting to whip me in shape.

I've been trying to eat better. It's never easy but I work on it and realize it is just as if not more important than the exercise portion on this schedule. I've been eating a lot of eggs and fish. Bought some almond milk and soya milk too. I've also been eating a lot of vegetables and apples. I could eat more I know. I wish I could cut out sugar from my diet entirely but I get cravings for cookies some times during the week and weaken especially when I have a lot of translation work to get through. I've also started drinking green tea and plan to replace my coffee intake with it.

Here are some pics of what I've been eating.
Mashed up Tuna omelette

Whitefish, vegs and rice

Mackerel donburi (tastes like unagi-don) and veg soup

Scrambled egg on home made bread and green tea in a true British mug

No comments:

Post a Comment